Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Technology


The technology is the best way to represent the progress that humans have had during the course of the whole story ... from early inventions like the wheel, to the most contemporary and digital televisions ...

Nobody can live without technology, I consider that I am a technologic person, but not at all. I like the fact that technological advances have come on the market ...

For now, I bought a cell phone touch this week, which I think is quite modern, was eager to buy a cell phone with these features, is the most modern I have for now, I decided that I needed to buy a lot to my other cell was bad, it was a good investment, but it is indispensable, only I did that I liked ....
Another technological device that we as a family is a LCD TV ....bought it last year to see Chile in World Cup South Africa 2010, is pretty good the image projected ... now just need to Chile won the world cup, so that the purchase was worth it (jajajajajaa).

To conclude the issue, I believe that technological advances can be a good tool to improving the living conditions of all human beings in the world.. That’s why everyone should have access to it....

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful LCD to we watch the goals of Chile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!
    I like mobile touch.
    but I'd like go to south Africa and see in live and direct the world cup.
    should you invite me to see the match!! xD
    see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I see that you did the home work.
    I would have it

    see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't a LCD...:(, but I will see the world football cup and chile will be winner!!!!

    ReplyDelete