Saturday, June 26, 2010

The end is near


The end is near, the blog is over and today is the last time that I will write for the English class…. But I hope I keep writing about any situation in my life…

I had never written in a blog ... the experience was great because is very entertaining writing about topics that I had never thought that I were going to write about… In English I had never thought that we could make a blog as a way to exercise. Because I was used to do oral interactions listening test and written tests but having the possibility of writing about my personal experiences, likes and dislikes was original and fun.

Also the experience helped me to improve my English because I had to articulate sentences like never before and I corrected some mistakes that I was used to make.

Expressing ourselves in a different language is very important for our personal development, especially in English because this is the Universal language and if I’m able to talk and write in English I can communicate with people from many other countries in several spheres and discuss about a lot of topics.

We have to consider that in the future as public managers we will have to be able to face conversations with foreign people and handle technical terms that have been usefully introduced in this subject.

I know that I have to keep practicing and improving but I think that I have given a big step because I wasn’t very good in the English subject at school. This could be mainly because I didn’t do much effort. But in this opportunity I liked the topics that we had to talk about so in spite of being difficult and taking me some time to make it good I were willing to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi nicolais!!
    I hope you follow writing.
    It´s a good experience, but first
    in spanish, jajajja
    see you!!

    ReplyDelete